|Reference code: fam141824|
Marketing and Sales Coordinator
Famic Technologies provides high-quality software solutions. Our system design and simulation software as well as our consulting services in the field of industrial automation and software engineering are renowned worldwide.
We are currently looking for a dynamic Marketing and Sales Coordinator willing to take on enriching challenges. You understand the importance of consistent marketing and communications strategies and product positioning, you will be responsible for producing and managing targeted communications campaigns, including direct marketing and organization of marketing events.Location
Munich, GermanyMain Responsibilities
- Support sales to achieve the objectives in acquisition, retention and revenue increase;
- Participate in the elaboration of editorial and communication material, including press releases, articles, case studies, communication plans etc.;
- Search and identify potential customers;
- Maintain CRM database for input and update of customer information;
- Communicate with customers to promote the company’s products and services and set appointments for meetings, presentations and events;
- Promote the company’s products and services to the trade press;
- Identify and create occasions to publish information about the company’s products and services;
- Identify, qualify and prepare the participation in events such as trade fairs and conferences;
- Participate in the review and/or writing of technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Perfectly bilingual (German and English/French);
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Exceptional organization capabilities with meticulous attention to details;
- In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Autonomous, resourceful and initiative;
- Proven creative capabilities.
- Good knowledge in engineering and CAD software is an asset.
|to be determined|
If taking up new challenges and joining a professional and dynamic team appeals to you, please forward your resume and cover letter including your expectations in English or French language to the Human Resources Department by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not forget to indicate the job's reference number that you are applying for.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.