Andon Studio is a powerful request management software solution that works to optimize your operations. This solution, depending on your process, features an intuitive annunciator and incorporates advanced features for efficient documentation
Simple and Intuitive Interface
The system is installed on touch pads to allow operators to easily initiate requests. A touch pad can be used for more than one workstation.
Moreover, several workflow requests can be started simultaneously. For instance: call a supervisor and a support technician. For each type of request, the controls illuminate according to the workflow.
Ongoing requests are displayed on a centralized screen to offer a better view on operations.
If needed, several screens can display exactly the same image. The display works with standard or industrial computer screens.
The application uses symbols to provide a more intuitive interface. If text is needed, it is always displayed in multilingual.
For each workstation, the system permanently displays :
- Workstation identification
- Time elapsed since the beginning of the request
- Current step of the selected process
Through a web application, the supervisor can define the messages to be displayed on centralized screens:
- During a predefined time period
- According to a specific state
Typical process for request management
Advanced Call Management
Andon Studio offers advanced features to manage calls:
- On-duty hours management
- Automatically escalates requests in non-conformance of predefined conditions
- Call results monitoring
- Data can be sent using email, SMS, mobile phone, etc.
The system generates preconfigured reports that compile the following information:
- Request response time
- Detailed intervention time per workstation, per shift, per position, etc.
- Total intervention time
- Statistics on the escalation of requests
- Number of requests per station and nature of requests according to the day of the week, shift, time, etc. Users can also create customized reports.
Automatic Triggering of Calls
Any available signal (through OPC or other) can initiate a request; for instance: a failure, a paper jam, a lack of material, etc.
- The system supports the majority of communication protocols
- Open technologies: PC, Windows, OPC, SQL, BacNet, etc.
- Interconnect with external systems (PLC, maintenance management, production management, ERP, etc.)