Famic Technologies provides high-quality software solutions. Our circuit design and simulation software, Automation Studio™, as well as our consulting services in the field of industrial automation and software engineering are renowned worldwide.
We are currently looking for a dedicated/committed employee (m/f) for the Technical Sales in our young office in Munich. To your scope of functions belong the promotion and sales of Automation Studio™ with the objective to improve our customer relationship as well as the market share and sales volume. For that purpose you are contributing your comprehensive technical expertise in a creative and efficient way and acquire new customers with enthusiasm and passion.Location
Munich, GermanyMain Responsibilities
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities;
- Identify customers’ needs and determine which products and services provided by Famic Technologies best suit their needs;
- Increase services and revenue within existing accounts by providing strong support to customers;
- Perform demonstrations of the products;
- Prepare quotes and proposals and close deals;
- Participate to trade shows and other promotional events;
- Analyze the results of promotional and sales activities and prepare progress reports & trends periodically;
- Ensure customer satisfaction during the whole sales process and after delivery of software products or projects.
- University degree in Engineering (mechanical, electrical, mechatronics or equivalent);
- Excellent communication skills and decision making;
- Good sales and negotiation skills;
- Excellent knowledge in both written and spoken German;
- Very good knowledge of English or French is required; Knowledge of additional languages is an asset;
- Travelling up to 20% of the time would be required.
- Good knowledge in engineering and CAD software is an asset.